Saturday, April 21, 2007

Immigration news!

After nearly a three year delay, my paperwork is on it's way to the USCIS!!!! YAY!!!!
Thank you very much Gayle for your help, I was able to mail it all yesterday :)
I am so excited, I can't wait, I hope I did all the right forms, and sent all the right stuff, oooo, this is so exciting I sound silly but I can't stop blithering...CANADA!!!!
BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA!!!!!
FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!
Or as Derek says: "Go Cana' see Nanny Baba!!!"

My package should arrive in Chicago by tuesday so hopefully it won't take them too long to notify me of the statis of my application.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah! for you - 3 years is a LONNNNG time to wait!

Anonymous said...

cool next month i ill see ya back home as i am moving back home to work with dad alberta sucks

Anonymous said...

Happy for you!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.