Friday, December 07, 2007

Raw Vegan Food

So, in case any of you are wondering, "What the heck do Raw Vegans eat anyway?!?"
Here are some pictures of raw dishes I have made in the last couple months :)


Banana Chocolate Cream Cake, made this with Carob for Caleb's Birthday, was enjoyed by all :D

Plum Pudding Tart with Cashew Cream

Mango Cheezecake

Tomato and Sprout Creamcheeze Sandwich


"Tuna" Salad Stuffed Avocados with Tomato

Lemon Poppyseed cake

Vegan Bay Crab Cakes with Creamy Dill Tarter sauce

Stuffed Anaheim Peppers with Mole sauce

Spinach and Cream Pasta Casserole

Like I need to label this :D Gingerbread Cookies! :D:D:D:D


and of course, I already posted Derek's decadent Birthday Cake :D

4 comments:

Derek said...

Oooh Danny those look amazing! We are way past due for an uncooking day. Miss you!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Looks so beautiful

Hilary said...

Very fun! I'd especially like to try that mango cheesecake :)

Anita said...

Danny,

I've had sooo much fun reading through your blogs! Full of great info, too. Yummy food you've put together! Will have to beg a couple of recipes from you...especially the mango cheesecake. Mmmmmm

Looks like your family had a blast in HI. I visited there when I was 18 for 6 weeks - most of the time spent on Kauai. Loved every minute of it! Hope to go back with the family someday.