Saturday, March 07, 2009

YOGA!

Here our boys are pouring over their yoga books trying to decide what pose to attempt, quite engrossing!


They have settled on the "bow", and did an excellent job :D

Here Derek works on his "Modified Head Stand" and Caleb consults the books for more detail :)

Hmmm, I think this is called the "Plank", and Derek is doing a very good job!
On a side note, I am very pleased to report that I have managed to complete 20 consecutive days of yoga myself and am feeling wonderful :D:D:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute little boys and such team work. Caleb is a very good instructor. Nan & Baba

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! Nice Job Danny! I don't think that I've done that many days in a row and I have no excuse (ie: little munchkins distracting me). We need to get together SOON!

Anonymous said...

Tell Derek & Caleb that I am expecting them to be able to instruct me in the latest moves when i come on Tuesday.

Anita said...

You go, boys! You too, Mom! So awesome to start them young.